General Business meetings are the first Monday of every month at 7:30pm and the Officers meetings are the third Monday of every month at 7pm. We also celebrate First Friday Mass on the first Friday of each month at 7pm followed by a pot luck dinner provided by the Knights and Ladies Auxilliary. First Friday Mass is open to anyone who wishes to attend.
Benefits of Council Membership:
- An opportunity to become part of the world’s largest Catholic fraternal organization.
- A great way to make a personal contribution to the Church and community through charity and fraternity.
- Active participation in Council activities serves as a “school of leadership” which will enable you to develop qualities that enhance your strengths and abilities.
- A sense of “belonging” in an organization that shares your religious beliefs and brings to together like-minded men joined in a common cause.
- Concerns for your family and your retirement years can be addressed by the Order’s optional, low-cost life insurance.
- A send of pride, knowing that the Knights of Columbus is second to none in support of our Holy Father, our Bishops and Priests and our fellow man.